Watermelon is a summer fruit, which can relieve the summer heat.
Watermelon is an annual creeping vine. Both male and female flowers are solitary in leaf axils. Male flower pedicels 3-4 cm long, densely yellowish brown villous.
Calyx tube broad campanulate. Corolla is light yellow. Female flowers are the calyx and corolla of the same flower as the male.
Fruit is large, nearly spherical, or elliptic.
Fruit peel is medicinal, and has the effect of clearing heat, diuresis, and lowering blood pressure.
Watermelon is native to Africa. Originally a wild plant in the Cucurbitaceae family, it was artificially cultivated into an edible watermelon.
As early as 4,000 years ago, Egyptians grew watermelons. Then it gradually moved north, first from the Mediterranean coast to northern Europe, and then south into places like India.
Watermelon juice is watermelon as raw material, and through physical methods such as pressing, centrifugation, extraction, and other juice products, tastes sweet and delicate. It has the effect of reducing heat and relieving heat, hydrating and anti-aging.
1. Reduce heat and relieve the heat. Watermelon juice has the functions of clearing heat and relieving summer heat, and lowering blood pressure.
It has a certain curative effect on anemia, cleft lip, cystitis, hepatic ascites, nephritis, and other diseases.
2. Stay hydrated. Watermelon juice is suitable for replenishing human body water loss in summer.
3. Anti-aging. Fresh watermelon juice can increase the elasticity of the skin, which can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and add luster to the face.
Making watermelon juice is very simple:
1. Prepare watermelon and ice cubes.
2. Cut the watermelon into small pieces and set them aside in a container.
3. Put the watermelon cubes in the blender.
4. Put the lid on the blender, and turn it on.
5. Take a container and place a strainer over it and strain the juice. Strain all the juice into the container below. If you prefer juice with watermelon pulp, remove the seeds ahead of time, otherwise, it will spoil the taste.
6. After straining, pour the watermelon juice into a glass. Put some ice cubes and enjoy your watermelon juice!